With an AO Aftercare Protection Plan, you can relax in the knowledge that there's help at hand should your product break down.
We like to do things differently at AO and that's why we've teamed up with Domestic & General, the leading provider of appliance breakdown and warranty protection in the UK, to offer you a bespoke AO Aftercare Protection Plan with amazing features and benefits:
You'll pay nothing for approved repairs to fix breakdowns, or faults or damage caused by accident
Unlimited call outs at no extra charge
Hassle free access to a network of manufacturer- approved engineers
A UK customer care team available 365 days a year
No set up fee and no excess to pay on breakdown
You could get a brand new replacement product if yours can't be fixed
Low monthly payments; ability to cancel at any time
Milk frother gives your drinks a perfect creamy finish
For use with ground coffee or ESE pods
1000 Watt power output
Water tank is removable for easy filling
Special setting to create smooth Latte Macchiato coffee
This espresso coffee maker from Morphy Richards offers you a wide selection of delicious coffees. The frothing function means you can enjoy lattes, cappuccinos and more by combining rich espresso and creamy frothed milk. The 15 bar pressure means you can create hot drinks quickly, whilst the dual cup dispenser allows you to make two coffees at once. It’s really simple to use and the compact design makes it ideal for any kitchen. The 1.2 litre tank allows you to make 8 coffees – so it’s perfect for dinner parties.
Female, 45 to 54, Small Family from Oswestry, Shropshire
Makes a great cappuccino too!
We’ve had this espresso maker for just over 6 weeks now and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at what a great cup of coffee it makes. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not made me in to an experienced barista, but it will certainly give some of the ‘chains’ a run for their money.
It’s not all been plain sailing; the machine has some issues that mean it was not easy to get the perfect mug of cappuccino straight out of the box, but it is worth persevering with it.
• The space under the coffee dispenser is ‘tight’ to say the least – standard coffee mugs will not fit under there, unless you take the drip tray out and then it all feels a little unstable – but I guess it is an ‘espresso maker’, so so long as you have espresso cups you’ll be fine.. we didn’t, but eventually found some cups that were small enough to fit under there, but large enough to take the amount of coffee we wanted for our lattes and cappuccinos
• The steam wand is also limited for space to get a mug or jug under it without having to tilt it, pretty dangerous with steaming, frothy milk!
• It doesn’t have an automatic cut off when you reach a certain amount of coffee passed through the grounds, so you need to remain on the ball when dispensing your coffee!
• Once you sorted out the above issues it makes a mean tasting mug of coffee!
• After a bit of practice you will have mastered how to warm up the milk AND get copious amounts of froth to make the perfect looking and tasting finish to your cappuccino
• It takes ground coffee and also comes with an adaptor to enable it to take coffee pods which makes it very versatile
• It looks great! Some machines we looked at were hideous, like something out of the space age, this machine is neat, compact and very stylish in the glossy black that we have
• Value for money – once mastered, it makes a coffee to rival anything the major chains have to offer and all in the convenience of your home or small office and available without having to go out in the cold!
My tips.. read the instructions, allow it time to get to operating temperature, have patience.. then sit back and relax whilst you try to master the art of froth art!
Pros: Ease to use, Looks good, QuietCons: Need to buy small enough cups