A great appliance if you’re not too au fait with technology, the Whirlpool ADP451 dishwasher is simple to use whilst still offering the range of programmes you would expect to find on any dishwasher.
Available in classic white, it’s a slimline model, so the width is less than 45cm. If you’re short on space in the kitchen then this may be a lifesaver!
Despite being so slim, there’s still room for 9 place settings. A single place setting comprises of a plate, side plate, knife, fork and cup. So you can see there’s a lot of space here for the regular sized family. The top basket is height adjustable, so large plates can easily be cleaned too.
There are 6 programmes to deal with any situation:
- Intensive – For those hard to get out pieces of food.
- Daily Wash – For your general day-to-day cleaning needs.
- Eco-Wash –A 50°C clean that saves energy.
- Quick – A brilliant 39 minute clean for lightly soiled crockery.
- Delicates – For your special china and glasses.
- Pre-wash - Prepares your crockery ready for a good soaking.
The ADP451 is also very efficient when it comes to both time and energy usage. There’s a convenient time delay function which means that you can set it to clean and have your dishes ready for when you get home from work. It goes in increments of 3, 6 and 9 hours. Finally, the appliance is A rated for energy.