"Samsung does ovens?"
(click to see full-size image)
Pros: Easy to use, Quiet
Cons: Expensive, so quiet you forget it's on
- Difficult to install as not much room for pipework or electrics at the back so had to hire a plumber as well as an electrician to move existing gas pipework from hob to new position.
- Steamer dish is very big and difficult to store.
- As steamer dish is so big, it has put us off using it just for the two of us - seems like more of a dinner party use.
- it's not cheap, probably more than most people budget for
- Steamer glass top cracked and oven tray chipped on arrival
- Was very nervous about moving from the simplest oven on the market to the all singing and dancing model, however after studying the buttons we managed to figure out how to use most of the functions without the need of reading the manual.
- Oven heats up very quickly and a sound is made once desired temperature is reached.
- Two buttons pressed together activate child lock device.
- Have option of having the oven light on or off during cooking.
- Oven can be used as two separate ovens to cook two different dishes at different temperatures.
- To save electricity / energy you can use just top or bottom part of oven with the separator tray.
- Sliding rails that the trays fit onto help reduce chances of trays slipping and burning your hand / wrist.
- it's very Quiet, you can barely tell when the fan is on
- it looks good and has blended in nicely with the rest of our non-Samsung kitchen
It's a great oven, not perfect but gets 4.5 out of 5"
See the ol' Samsung BQ1VD6T131_SS in action
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?