"Really good, couple of small niggles"
Pros: Value for money, Easy to use, Good build quality, Quiet, looks good
Cons: a few minor design flaws
"We've had this fridge freezer for a year now and bought it to replace two under-counter separate appliances.
The good points....
1. Generally speaking I'm really pleased with it - the fridge is HUGE, and the freezer is about the same size as the standard undercounter one we had before.
2. There was lots of mentions of it being noisy in other reviews when we bought it - I noticed it for a few days but haven't since so haven't found it to be a problem at all.
3. The build quality is good, the shelves and drawers are quite sturdy, and it still works.
4. It's VERY handy having two drawers in the fridge, much more useful than shelves overflowing with bags of apples.
5. The shelves in the door are really deep and you can fit 4pt milk bottles in there facing out rather than sideways, so it's possible to get much more in there.
6. The lighting is very bright, our kids spent the first few weeks opening the fridge door just to go "ooooooo"
7. It works and the freezer has remained frost free.
1. I can't reach the back of the top shelf of the fridge without steps and I'm 5'6", it's easy to forget what's up there before it goes out of date.
2. We thought the alarm would be really useful as my husband is always leaving the fridge door ajar. However, it only goes off when the fridge door is wide open when you're loading the shopping into it (which is pretty obvious as it's enormous and very annoying), but not when it's just ajar when you actually want to be told.
3. The bottom fridge drawer is a bit too cold and gives some of the veg, especially carrots and salad, frostbite.
4. The drawers have a join between the main body and the front of them, which is a real dirt trap and impossible to get clean.
5. The top drawer in the freezer has a plastic tray which sits on the top to put ice cubs in it, but it renders the top drawer almost useless as it's then too shallow to fit anything underneath it so it's best gotten rid of!"
36 of 36 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?