With an A rating for wash performance the Hotpoint SDD910P slimline dishwasher is an efficient and economical piece of kit for your kitchen. It’s also A rated for wash and dry performance so you can’t fail to benefit from sparkling clean crockery every day of the week.
There are 8 programmes to suit your life, including:
- Soak – for eradicating baked-on food
- Auto normal – for the usual meal
- Delicate – keeps glassware looking simply splendid
- Eco – keeps energy bills down
- Intensive – for really dirty plates
- Rapid 25 – gets smaller, less dirty loads ship shape in no time
- Special guest wash – quickly freshens up your dusty posh plates for when the Queen visits unexpectedly
There are two extra functions – short time and half load. Short time significantly reduces the duration of the wash but maintains the same results by increasing water pressure. Half load allows you to efficiently wash only a couple of dishes at once so you don’t have to fill your baskets.
There is space for 10 place settings inside this machine which makes it the perfect size for a small to medium sized family (2-4 people). This is a larger capacity than usual for such a slimline machine, making it perfect for the space savvy customer.
With a decibel rating of just 47, this machine is relatively quite – about the level of a low conversation.
You also benefit from waterstop which protects your home against flooding, as well as salt and rinse aid indicator lights.