With an AO Aftercare Protection Plan, you can relax in the knowledge that there's help at hand should your product break down.
We like to do things differently at AO and that's why we've teamed up with Domestic & General, the leading provider of appliance breakdown and warranty protection in the UK, to offer you a bespoke AO Aftercare Protection Plan with amazing features and benefits:
You'll pay nothing for approved repairs to fix breakdowns, or faults or damage caused by accident
Unlimited call outs at no extra charge
Hassle free access to a network of manufacturer- approved engineers
A UK customer care team available 365 days a year
No set up fee and no excess to pay on breakdown
You could get a brand new replacement product if yours can't be fixed
Low monthly payments; ability to cancel at any time
DeliveryDelivery from Sun 22nd Jan △Delivery from tomorrow, 22nd January △From tomorrow, 22nd January △From tomorrow, Sun 22nd January △
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 7 days a week and even the next day.
We schedule deliveries from 7am until 7pm.
You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery timeslot when you checkout.
Free delivery is also available.
We’ll text you a 4 hour timeslot on the morning of your delivery.
We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
△ The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.
Connection £ 90.00
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance. Our expert team will connect your new item to your water pipes, slot it under your worktop, fix your cupboard door to the appliance, and make sure everything is working properly.
Unique paddles shower clothes for a gentle, deep clean
Dimensions (cm) - H82 x W59.5 x D58.4
With a 7kg wash load and a 4kg drying capacity, this model is the perfect laundry appliance for a medium-sized household. It comes with 12 wash programmes, including the super speedy 15 minute Quick Wash - perfect when you need your clothes cleaned in a hurry. AutoDry technology gives your fabrics excellent care by drying to the exact level of dryness that is required, so you avoid over-drying and damaging your favourite items.
For some reason, Bosch/Siemens/Neff have changed many things since I last bought a machine. I had an intergrated machine previously, so I bought an integrated replacement. However, this idea does not work so well if they've changed all the fittings:
- machine door used to open to the right, now it opens to the right. Not such a big deal, but the kitchen unit cover opens to the left. It's a real squeeze to get in between the two doors.
i could switch the hinges on the cover door, but then the handle would still be on the wrong side....
- the waste pipe on my old machine screwed on, and was longer. The new waste pipe is fixed to the machine, and relatively short. Basically, it was much more hassle to install.
- I fail to see why an 'integrated machine' should come fitted with a plug. My old integrated machine wired directly into a connection box. I had to cut off the plug, and throw it away. How wasteful.
- the sticky rubberised feet make it very difficult to slide the machine into place.
* WKD28541GB_WH was at the higher price between 17/11/2016 and 19/12/2016.
Intervening prices between the "was" and the "now" price have applied. Intervening prices may have been lower than the current price due to our price match promise or other promotions during the intervening period.