With an AO Aftercare Protection Plan, you can relax in the knowledge that there's help at hand should your product break down.
We like to do things differently at AO and that's why we've teamed up with Domestic & General, the leading provider of appliance breakdown and warranty protection in the UK, to offer you a bespoke AO Aftercare Protection Plan with amazing features and benefits:
You'll pay nothing for approved repairs to fix breakdowns, or faults or damage caused by accident
Unlimited call outs at no extra charge
Hassle free access to a network of manufacturer- approved engineers
A UK customer care team available 365 days a year
No set up fee and no excess to pay on breakdown
You could get a brand new replacement product if yours can't be fixed
Low monthly payments; ability to cancel at any time
DeliveryDelivery from Fri 20th Jan △Delivery from tomorrow, 20th January △From tomorrow, 20th January △From tomorrow, Fri 20th January △
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 7 days a week and even the next day.
We schedule deliveries from 7am until 7pm.
You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery timeslot when you checkout.
Free delivery is also available.
We’ll text you a 4 hour timeslot on the morning of your delivery.
We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
△ The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.
Connection, Disposal, Disconnection
Connection £ 24.99
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance, which is why our expert team will connect your new item to your water pipes and make sure everything is working properly. Connecting it yourself? Make sure you remove the transit bolts. These will make a loud rattling sound if they’re left in place when you run a cycle.
Disposal £ 24.99
We’ll happily take away your old appliance for you and recycle it. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. The fee for this service relates to the cost of taking your old appliance away on our van rather than the recycling service.
Disconnection £ 6.99
We’ll disconnect your old appliance when we deliver your new one
This includes the tricky job of disconnecting it from your water pipes
Make delivery even easier by selecting all three connection and disconnection services in the basket. In one trip we can:
Bubble Soak loosens tough stains for thorough cleaning
Dimensions (cm) - H85 x W60 x D55
With a generous 8kg drum, this Samsung washing machine is perfect for a busy, medium sized household. EcoBubble technology creates a layer of bubbles in the drum which penetrate deep into fabrics. It works by injecting air and water into the detergent – so you get a brilliant clean, even at lower temperatures. The drum is also specially crafted with a unique texture to treat your clothes with extra care, so you can wash delicate items with confidence. For that extra stain removing boost, there’s the Bubble Soak option – it bathes fabrics in bubbles before the cycle starts.
Samsung’s ecobubble™ Technology uses bubbles to give your clothes a deep clean. The optimal amount of water and detergent are mixed together to create bubbles before the programme starts. They soak into your fabrics at a rapid rate to quickly and effectively lift out dirt. This clever function allows you to wash at lower temperatures, saving you money on your bills.
Beautifully gentle on fabrics, Samsung’s Diamond Drum has been designed to treat your clothes with the care they deserve. Bubbles collect in the pockets between the diamond peaks of the drum to cushion your laundry – helping to keep clothes looking newer for longer.
Make light work of tough stains by selecting Samsung’s 30 minute BubbleSoak programme at the start of any wash cycle. At the touch of a button, this handy setting bathes your laundry in soapy bubbles to loosen stubborn marks like wine and grass stains, so they’re easily removed during the main wash cycle. There’s no need to soak, prewash or increase the temperature, meaning this programme is extra gentle on your clothes whilst providing a brilliantly deep clean.
5.0 / 5
100% would recommend to a friend
4.8 / 5
5.0 / 5
4.8 / 5
Ease of Use
5.0 / 5
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Showing 4 of 4 reviews
Female, 25 to 34, Large Family from selby
Ease of Use5
100% satisfaction, recommend to everyone, I love this product
Female, 55 to 65, Single from Exeter, Devon
Ease of Use5
I am amazed at the speed and efficiency. The spin leaves the clothes almost dry. Love it.
Pros: Ease to use, Good build quality, Looks good, Quiet, Value for money
Female, 45 to 54, Couple from Hornchurch
Ease of Use4
Samsung Washing Machine
Very happy with my new washing machine. I chose this appliance as I subscribe to Which magazine who rated this washing machine very highly - I agree with their findings.
Pros: Ease to use, Good build quality, Looks good, Quiet, Value for moneyCons: None
Female, 25 to 34, Couple from Leeds
Ease of Use5
Very impressed with this machine. Easy to use, enormous drum and great cleaning quality.
The programs are great with most of them adjustable (spin qty, rinse qty, temp). The auto time adjust feature on the main programs is an excellent addition.
However, I have some further information to point out as I found picking a machine really hard. I wanted a great load capacity and also the option for shorter washes. These don't really go hand in hand. Unfortunately, without downloading the manual for each option, the overview specs do not detail this.
- The 8kg load only applies to a couple of the programs, however, you'd be surprised at how generous this is. The main programs auto adjust according to volume. Selecting a Cotton 30 degree wash with standard spin and rinse for example, shows 3hrs plus however my usual (generous) load sees this adjusted to 2:07 once the cycle starts. The 60 wash starts out at 2:36 but often reduces as above. [nb. not sure if my previous machine was on its way out way before giving up but the 60 wash on this machine seems hotter than my old (Electrolux) one. Previous items washed at 60 came out a little misshapen, obviously unhappy with the heat. I did completely ignore the wash labels but still something to note in case you do too!]
- The 15 & 30 min washes only recommend 2kg loads however, depending on the load type, volume, quantity and use, you can exceed this slightly (eg. heavy cotton towels/clothes, no. Light polyester sportswear/PE Kit, yes). The temp is cool only and you cannot adjust spin (800) or rinses (2). The sportswear comes out almost dry, cotton can seem quite wet (not dripping) vs a 1400 spin.
- The 59 min quick wash allows 5kg but again, this is quite generous. Overfilling will not see the best wash results, however an extra rinse (1h7m) might allow one extra shirt without issue. You can adjust rinses and temp up to 40 but cycle length will adjust. Great option, used often, but stick to load recommendation.
- Baby, Outdoor, Bedding and other 'specialist' programs all have kg restrictions ranging from 2-6. However these cycles are quite long (3hr+) and haven't yet been used. It may try these options overnight but due to the great auto adjust on the cotton program, I doubt they'll get much use in this house.
- The bubble soak hasn't been used yet either and would also add some significant time to the cycle but I'm sure there'll come a point when required!
- The eco drum wash has been used already due to having dogs (I use a horse wash bag for dog items but some hairs still stray). Not a single hair was left in the machine after. It will also remind you to run this cycle after 40 washes.
Finally, the machine really does lather up the detergent. It’s like a bubble bath! I am certain this contributes towards the clean quality, especially on shorter cycles. The unit also looks great, not essential but a bonus!
I would definitely recommend this machine to friends and family.