Give your Christmas tree a touch of class with these cute little Liberty fabric Christmas decorations. You can find Liberty fabric online (I bought mine on eBay) for great prices, and you don’t need much for these decorations, just some smaller squares in different patterns is enough. Alternatively, you can use other fabric scraps you have lying around.
These lovely decorations also make great little stocking fillers, just fill them with dried lavender instead of polyester filling.
here's what you'll need...
- A selection of Liberty print fabric (or other fabric)
- Our shape template (download here – opens in new window)
- Polyester toy filling
- A basic sewing kit scissors, pins, needle and thread
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Some gold elastic ribbon
- A range of gold embellishments, such as sequin trim, buttons and embroidery thread