There’s something about loaded baked potatoes that looks simultaneously elaborate and simple. Whilst it takes a little time to prepare these, the preparation itself couldn’t be simpler and you can then claim to serve “triple baked” loaded potatoes which makes it sound pretty cool, right?
Here's what you'll need...
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 170g crème fraîche (plus a little extra for serving)
- 150g mature cheddar, grated
- 150g smoked bacon lardons
- 1tsp olive oil (plus a little extra for greasing)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Small bunch of chives (plus a little extra for serving), chopped