So you’ve just snapped up a shiny new Hotpoint appliance and need some foodie inspo. Hotpoint have teamed up with Jamie Oliver to create some tasty recipes for their Multiflow Technology Ovens, giving you even cooking results every time – crispy corners and soggy middles will be a thing of the past.
This wholesome, warming lasagne is perfect the dinner on a cold day. It’s full of goodness, and provides a great alternative to using meat. Make this dish vegan by replacing the parmesan with a dairy free cheese. Make the most of your new appliance and treat the family to a truly delicious meal.
Here's what you'll need...
- 3 aubergines
- 3 cloves of garlic
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dried red chilli
- 2 x 400g tins of quality plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch of fresh basil 150g Cheddar cheese
- 70g Parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
- 250g fresh lasagne sheets extra virgin olive oil