Fancy a fun, healthy cooking activity to try with the kids? How about these easy baked spring rolls made with rice wrappers? Everyone can fill their own, so you’ll all get your ideal noodle, veg and protein combo.
here's what you'll need...
- 8 spring roll rice wrappers
- 1 pack of rice noodles, soaked and drained
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin lengths
- 1 handful of bean sprouts, well rinsed
- 1 small handful cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1 small handful marinated tofu, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame oil (plus some for greasing)
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds