For those days when a choc ice simply won’t cut it, you need the ULTIMATE ice cream sundae.
This beauty has a crunchy chocolate rim, two types of biscuit, three kinds of ice cream, squirty cream and chocolate sauce. Oh yes, this sundae isn’t messing around!
Here's what you'll need...
- A few squares of dark chocolate
- 1 oaty biscuit
- 3 caramel chocolate biscuit fingers
- A few spoonfuls of chocolate sauce
- 1 scoop raspberry ripple ice cream
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Squirty cream (not pictured)