We want you to be able to use your new appliance straight away, without having to wait or pay out for an engineer. Our experienced delivery team can help save you time and effort by connecting your appliance for you.
Before we deliver, you should make sure that:
- Your old appliance is disconnected.
- All electrical and plumbing supplies are safe, suitable for connection and within easy reach.
- There is enough room for your new appliance.
To make things easier for you, our experienced delivery team can take away your old appliance when delivering your new one.
We support the WEEE
(Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive, so all our appliances are recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
As most of our customers do opt for this service, we can only take away the appliance we are replacing.
We like to make things easy. If your old appliance is plumbed into the water pipes, choose our disconnection service to save yourself a job.
All you need to do before we arrive is:
- Defrost and remove any food from American fridge freezers.
- Empty plates and cutlery from dishwashers.
- Take any clothes out of washing machines and washer dryers.
Please remember these need to be done for things to run smoothly. Unfortunately we can’t disconnect for you if they aren’t, and we don’t want that to happen.