We will safely install your new cooker, range cooker, oven or hob for you. Here's everything you need to know about our installation service.
Is there an existing gas supply to the installation point, and a 3 pin electric socket or cooker point within 1.5m of the installation location? We can fit up to 1.5m of new gas pipework to your existing gas supply if you need us to.
If you don’t have a gas supply available, and want to use Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), make sure the product you’re buying is LPG-convertible. You’ll find this under Key Information on the product page on our site.
Our engineers are Gas Safe registered...
...and approved by NICEIC
...and part of the Safe Contractor scheme
- A gas cooker still requires an electricity supply
- We can supply 1.5m of cabling if required
- Before connection we'll check your electrics
- We'll also check your fuse box
- Range cookers will require more power than a cooker
- Your plug sockets indicate your current amp rating
One item we do not install is cooker hoods. If we are fitting a cooker or hob under an existing cooker hood, please ensure that it's been installed at least 75cm above your new appliance.