Will you deliver over Christmas and New Year?
- Deliveries continue as normal up to Christmas Eve. Then, after a little Christmas break, we start delivering again on Thursday 27th December, subject to availability.
- On New Year’s Eve, our drivers will be delivering until 3pm and normal service resumes on Wednesday 2nd January.
- Deliveries to Scotland won't be available on Wednesday 2nd January.
- Unfortunately we won't be offering our Next Day Delivery service on Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th and Monday 31st December or Tuesday 1st January. Next Day Delivery is subject to availability and postcode restrictions, so please check once you've entered your postcode. The calendar in the checkout will show you delivery options and prices over the next ten days.
- Please note that delivery dates through our trusted 3rd party couriers DSV, Collect+ and DPD may vary.
What if the weather is bad?
What are your telephone opening hours over Christmas?
Saturday 15th December – 8am – 6pm
Sunday 16th December – 10am – 8pm
Monday 24th December - 8am - 5pm
Tuesday 25th December - closed (it is Christmas after all...)
Wednesday 26th December - 9am - 6pm
Thursday 27th December - normal hours
Friday 28th December - normal hours
Saturday 29th December - normal hours
Sunday 30th December - normal hours
Monday 31st December - 8am - 6pm
Tuesday 1st January - 10am - 7pm
What is your Christmas returns policy?
We want to make Christmas as easy as possible for you. Whether you’re buying gifts for others or treating yourself, we’ll offer free returns within 100 days of delivery. If the product has been used, you’ll only be eligible for a partial refund. For more information on our returns policy, click here.