Welcome back to our second week of AO Bake Off! It only felt right that we jumped on the #GBBO biscuit week bandwagon with @peartreecottagelife‘s favourite chocolate cookies recipe.
Not only are delicious, but they’re also extremely easy to make with a helping hand from the Bosch Serie 6 double oven.
Show us your bakes on Instagram by tagging @AO and #AOatHome.
Ready. Set. Bake!
Here's what you'll need...
- 200g dark chocolate, broken up
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1x 397g can of condensed milk
- 225g self-raising flour
- 65g white or milk chocolate broken into small pieces
- Baking sheets lined with greaseproof paper
- Glass bowl to fit over a medium saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Tablespoon round scoop