I don’t know about you, but I sometimes get a little sick of all the sugary colours which seem to dominate Easter decorations and cards. I find myself looking for something a little more grown-up and a little less frilly – though I do like my frills and flowers, just not all the time.
This black and white card is timeless and would make a lovely present for anybody who prefers a more minimalist approach to decorating. This project is a little fiddly and if you want to attempt this with children, I would suggest using a simple egg-shape to start with rather than the bunny.
here's what you'll need...
- A cutting mat
- A craft knife
- Small scissors
- A pencil
- A ruler
- Some PVA glue or spray mount (a little more tricky to use as you will have to mask off the sticky tape)
- A paintbrush to apply the glue
- Narrow sticky tape
- Sewing yarn
- Two paper clips
- One sheet A4 thick white paper
- One sheet A4 black paper (halved)
- Bunny template downloaded from here.