All entrants of Win £10,000 in Cash giveaway (the “Giveaway”) will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) when entering the Giveaway.
1. This Giveaway is being operated by AO Retail Limited t/a AO.com of AO Park, 5a The Parklands, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4SD (“AO/us/our/we”).
2. Giveaway details featured on AO’s official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Deadline for Entries
3. The Giveaway is open for entry from 5pm on Monday 7 December 2020 until midnight (BST) on Saturday 12 December 2020. Entries received after close of the Giveaway will not be eligible for the draw.
Methods of Entry and Eligibility
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this Giveaway.
5. There are three forms of entry:
a. Via Facebook: Each entrant must: (i) follow @AOLetsGo; (ii) ‘like’ the Giveaway post; (iii) comment using the tag #AOWin; and (iv) tell us in what round they predict the AJ v Pulev boxing match (“the AJ Fight”) taking place on 12 Dec 2020 will end.
b. Via Instagram: Each entrant must: (i) follow @AO; (ii) ‘like’ the Giveaway post; (iii) comment using #AOWin; and (iv) tell us in what round they predict the AJ Fight will end. Entrants via Instagram will receive a bonus entry by sharing the post to their stories and tagging @ao.
c. Via Twitter: Each entrant must: (i) follow @AO; (ii) retweet the Giveaway post using the tag #AOWin; and (iii) tell us in what round they predict the AJ Fight will end.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is open to residents of the UK excluding Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, except employees (and their families) of AO and any other companies associated with either AO or the Giveaway.
8. Each entrant can enter as many times as they want.
9. Due to the nature of this Giveaway, entries shall not be returned.
10. The prize is
£10,000(GBP). Further prize details are at paragraph 18 below.
Selection of Winner and Claiming the Prize
11. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
12. The winner will be notified via a message from AO’s official Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account (as appropriate) on or before 14th December 2020
13. The winner will have one calendar week to claim the prize by replying to the message referred to at paragraph 12 above Failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. AO will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
14. For fulfilment purposes, the winner’s details including full name, email, telephone number and bank details will be required by AO. In the event that a winner fails to provide necessary details, is unreachable, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within the time required (one week), the winner shall forfeit the prize and it shall be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next entry selected at random.
15. The prize is as offered when the winner is contacted and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
16. AO reserves the right to substitute the prize or any element of it for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
17. The decision of AO is final and binding in all respects on all entries and entrants (see further General Conditions below). No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
Further Prize Details
18. Subject always to the provisions at paragraphs 10, 15 and 16 above, further details of the prize are as follows:
a. The sum of £10,000 shall be paid into a bank account in the name of the winner. Failure by the winner to provide verifiable bank details in their name shall mean the prize is forfeited.
b. The monies will be paid within 28 days of AO receiving verification of the winner’s bank account (date of payment to be exclusively determined by AO).
19. Should the winner fail to comply with reasonable requests of the Promoter necessary for fulfilment purposes, the winner shall forfeit the element(s) of the prize affected.
Privacy & Data Protection
21. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their first name and town/location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter.
22. The winner’s name and address will be retained on the Promoter’s winner’s log.
23. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies exclude responsibility and all liabilities: arising out of any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Giveaway which are beyond the Promoter’s control; for any act or default of any third party supplier; and/or for any claims, costs, injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or with acceptance, possession or use of any prize or element of the prize.
24. AO will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
25. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
26. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Giveaway, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
27. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
28. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
29. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
30. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Giveaway.
31. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time (acting reasonably) and to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Giveaway.
32. The promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw the Giveaway at any time (acting reasonably).
33. Details of the winner(s) will be available by writing to AO at the address shown in paragraph 1 no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the Giveaway. Details may also be announced on AO’s official Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter accounts. Only the first name and town of the winner(s) will be disclosed.
34. This Giveaway, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.