Our experienced connection team deliver and install hundreds of fridge freezers, fridges, freezers and under counter freezers each day.
Here's what we'll do...
- Unpack your new appliance for you, removing any transit brackets.
- Connect it to existing water pipes if it needs plumbing in.
- Position and level it so it fits perfectly in your kitchen.
- We'll take away the packaging.
Buying an integrated fridge freezer?
Our engineers are NICEIC approved
- Are your cupboard doors in a suitable condition to attach to your new appliance?
- Do the dimensions of your new appliance match the appliance which is in your kitchen unit?
- Do your kitchen cupboard doors match your new appliance? For example, if you're buying a fridge freezer, is the split type the same? Typically this will either be 50/50, 60/40 or 70/30.
- Door reversal is included as part of our premium connection service on integrated appliances. For qualifying freestanding appliances, you’ll need to select and purchase this as a separate service when you checkout.
- Premium installations on integrated fridges, integrated freezers, integrated fridge freezers and integrated wine coolers are not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter.
It's worth noting that most models use a sliding mechanism to attach the cupboard doors, whilst some use fixed hinges. Our team can fit appliances that use the same mechanism as your existing door, so you'll need to find a new model that uses the same fixings. You can find this information within the 'Installation' tab under the 'Product Specification' section on our product pages.
Will you reverse the doors on my new cooling appliance?
- Door reversal is available on most fridges, freezers and fridge-freezers. Certain models are excluded.
- On the product page of your chosen model, scroll down to the specifications and you'll be able to check the default hinge position and whether or not the doors can be reversed.
- The service is included as part of our premium connection service on integrated appliances.
- For qualifying freestanding appliances, you’ll need to select and purchase door reversal as a separate service when you checkout.
- The door reversal will be carried out at the same time as your delivery.
FAQs on integrated installations
Will you make amendments to kitchen cupboards for example drill / cut holes?
Yes, we’ll make slight alterations to existing furniture. Although we recommend that you complete this work, if possible, before we start installation.
Will you hardwire my appliance if required?
Yes, if manufacturer instructions specify hardwiring and providing your electric supply is suitable and accessible. We will not hardwire freestanding models.
What built-in appliances do you install?
We will fit any integrated cooling appliance that can have a kitchen cupboard door attached.
This would exclude models that have water and ice makers as these can’t have a kitchen cupboard door fitted.