- We’ll unpack your new appliance and remove any transit bolts
- We’ll connect it to your existing water pipes
- We’ll position and level it, so it’s a perfect fit
- We’ll take away all of the packaging, saving you hassle and a full bin
Laundry and Dishwasher Installation
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance, which is why our expert team are here to take the hassle out of installation. They fit hundreds of products every day so you don't have to face the stress or the mess!
Here's what you can expect from our expert installation team...
If you're buying an integrated appliance...
- We’ll take off the kickboard, as long as it's easily removable
- We'll disconnect and move your old appliance out of the way
- We'll fix your cupboard door to your new appliance
- We’ll make sure it’s housed safely in the space available
- We’ll connect it to your existing water and electrical supply, as long as they’re easy to access
We want your integrated installation to go as smoothly as possible, so before selecting this service, here are six things to check...
- Are your cupboard doors in a good condition? We’ll need them to be in a suitable condition in order to attach them to your new appliance
- Do the dimensions of your new appliance match the appliance already in your kitchen unit, or is it a suitable size for the space available?
- If you’re buying a dishwasher, is it the same type as the one you’re replacing? We sell two types. Integrated models have a cupboard covering the front of your dishwasher. Semi-integrated models have a smaller door, which leaves room to display the dishwasher’s control panel. Please double check this, as we won’t be able to alter your door
- Is your water and electrical supply easy to access? If they’re hidden behind another unit or faulty, we won’t be able to complete your installation
- It’s also worth checking your hinges and fixings to make sure that they’re compatible and in a good condition
- Please note that integrated installation is restricted by postcode. You can find out if we offer this service in your area using our postcode checker in the basket.
Our engineers are NICEIC approved
Are there any products that you don’t install?
- We don’t currently offer installation on hardwired freestanding appliances and vented tumble dryers
- Premium installation on integrated washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers is not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter.
- Please note that due to regulations, we do not install laundry products in bathrooms.